BBrun is a run utility for BlackBox which can be run in the slit
or in withdrawn mode so that it can be bound to a keystroke from bbkeys.
It also features a history list of the most recent commands.
- Fixed a bug that has surfaced due to a change in GTK 2.2 that caused the text entry box to not function properly.
- Ported to GTK 2.0
- Remi Broemeling added the ability to specify the working directory and has made various improvements.
- I have implemented dynamic allocation of history items. The list is no longer limited to the length set at compile time.
- Remi Broemeling submitted numerous changes that should improve performance and allow
you to specify an alternate bbrun_history file.
- Scott submitted a patch to fix segfaults when the .bbrun_history file is corrupted
or contains NULL lines by improving the way the history file is written to.
- Bob Hauck submitted a patch to avoid the problem of the program being busy when waiting for X events and
also replaced the gear icon with the one from KDE so that it is smaller and appears nicer when in the slit.
|bbrun-1.0.tar.gz|| - Initial Release.